Next club meeting
AGM and General meeting
Tuesday 09th Aug 2022.
6.30pm Meet & Greet
Venue: Edinburgh Castle Hotel, 421 Gympie Rd, Kedron QLD 4031
The Brisbane Jeep Club is operating under an industry COVID safe plan. All venues and national parks in Queensland that we will visit have COVID Safe Industry Plans.
All attendees are to comply with and be respectful of current COVID-19 Safety Guidelines. Please practice the following good hand hygiene and social distancing guidelines whilst on any BJC trip:
- wash hands prior to, during and after participation and use hand sanitiser, where applicable
- cover your coughs (cough into the elbow)
- cover your sneezes and properly dispose of tissues, and hand wash immediately after
- BYO water to limit water bubbler/tap use and do not share water bottles
- BYO Hand Sanitiser
- avoid touching your face
- clean any equipment after use (shackles and other recovery equipment)
- no sharing of personal items (eg gloves) and personal safety equipment
- limit contact between participants including eliminating handshakes, high fives etc
- when interacting, maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres to other people
- should anyone develop symptoms related to COVID-19 during the trip, please let the trip leader know. We will either ask you to head off home, or if that’s not possible, to isolate from the group until departure is possible
Attendees will be required to sign in via an electronic attendee form. The link to this will be provided the day prior to the trip.
We strongly encourage any entry fees to be paid online or via pay wave technology rather than by cash.
If you are unwell or experiencing symptoms, please do not attend a trip.
If a BJC trip is being held in an area with localised outbreak, if government regulations change and result in restrictions, trips will be cancelled. All participants will be notified.
The Brisbane Jeep Club (BJC) is a group of like-minded people who are passionate about their Jeeps and enjoy the freedom and fun of going places and exploring locations that the Jeep was destined to go.
We are a very friendly, welcoming, family orientated club with members of all ages, consisting of singles, couples and families with children of all ages.
We cater to all driver skill levels from beginner to advanced with trip classifications from easy to difficult. The club has a wealth of knowledge and experience and promotes safe and environmentally friendly 4WDing. Every club trip is led by an experienced driver who is there to provide advice and guidance if needed.
There are a variety of Jeeps in the club ranging from newly purchased stock vehicles to slightly modified, comp trucks and historical Jeeps.
What we do
- Easy, moderate and challenging off-road driving
- Beach runs
- Scenic touring trips
- Overnight/long weekend camps
- Experience days
- Toolbox days
- Social activities
- Regular club meetings with dinner or sausage sizzle
If a beach run (Fraser Island, Double Island Point, Stradbroke Island, Bribie Island) or a scenic touring trip through the national parks (Scenic Rim, Sundown National Park, Condamine Gorge, Mt Mee, Bellthorpe) or off-road 4WD Parks (Landcruiser, The Springs, Janowen, Levuka, Rover Park, City View or Swan Gully), just to name a few, sparks some interest, check out the trip calendar and come join us on a trip soon.
Why join this club?
- Great people, make new friends
- Get to know your vehicle and its off-road capabilities
- Develop and grow your 4WDing skills
- Get advice and encouragement from experienced members
- Help others: become a trip leader or committee member
- Enjoy a variety of trips and activities
- Go to places you never thought you would
- Enjoy the great outdoors, come camping, relax by the fire
- Have fun and take your adventures to a new level
Attend a club meeting
Participate in two club trips before joining, obligation free
If we are the right fit for you and you’d like to join, visit the Join Us page
Enquiries: Please email email@example.com