Next club meeting
Tuesday, 7 January 2020
The Crown Hotel
442-446 Lutwyche Rd
Meeting starts at 7.00pm
Join us for a meal from 6.15pm (own expense)
Upcoming club trips
Like us on Facebook
Unable to display Facebook posts.
Please refer to our Error Message Reference.
The Brisbane Jeep Club (BJC) is a group of like-minded people who are passionate about their Jeeps and enjoy the freedom and fun of going places and exploring locations that the Jeep was destined to go.
We are a very friendly, welcoming, family orientated club with members ranging from 18 – 82 years of age, consisting of singles, couples and families with children of all ages.
We cater to all driver skill levels from beginner to advanced with trip classifications from easy to difficult. The club has a wealth of knowledge and experience and promotes safe and environmentally friendly 4WDing. Every club trip is led by an experienced driver who is there to provide advice and guidance if needed.
There are a variety of Jeeps in the club ranging from newly purchased stock vehicles to slightly modified, comp trucks and historical Jeeps.
What we do
- Easy, moderate and challenging off-road driving
- Beach runs
- Scenic touring trips
- Overnight/long weekend camps
- Experience days
- Toolbox days
- Social activities
- Monthly club meeting with dinner or sausage sizzle
If a beach run (Fraser Island, Double Island Point, Stradbroke Island, Bribie Island) or a scenic touring trip through the national parks (Scenic Rim, Sundown National Park, Condamine Gorge, Mt Mee, Bellthorpe) or off-road 4WD Parks (Landcruiser, The Springs, Janowen, Levuka, Rover Park, City View or Swan Gully), just to name a few, sparks some interest, check out the trip calendar and come join us on a trip soon.
Why join this club?
- Great people, make new friends
- Get to know your vehicle and its off-road capabilities
- Develop and grow your 4WDing skills
- Get advice and encouragement from experienced members
- Help others: become a trip leader or committee member
- Enjoy a variety of trips and activities
- Go to places you never thought you would
- Enjoy the great outdoors, come camping, relax by the fire
- Have fun and take your adventures to a new level
Attend a club meeting
Participate in two club trips before joining, obligation free
If we are the right fit for you and you’d like to join, visit the Join Us page
Enquiries: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org