Next club meeting and AGM:
Tuesday 2 August 2016
Venue: Salisbury Bowls Club,
37 Ainsworth St, Salisbury
$10 burger and chips from 7.00pm
Meeting starts at 7.30pm
A couple of female members attended the Car Care Clinic to learn about the mechanics of Jeeps – what’s under the bonnet, under the car, about tyres and how to change one, safety features and an airbag demonstration. Was a great evening.
Like us on Facebook
The Brisbane Jeep Club (BJC) is a group of like-minded people who are passionate about their Jeeps and enjoy the freedom and fun of going places and exploring locations that the Jeep was destined to go.
We are a very friendly, welcoming, family orientated club with members ranging from 18 – 82 years of age, consisting of singles, couples and families with children of all ages.
We cater to all driver skill levels from beginner to advanced with trip classifications from easy to difficult. The club has a wealth of knowledge and experience and promotes safe and environmentally friendly 4WDing. Every club trip is led by an experienced driver who is there to provide advice and guidance if needed.
There are a variety of Jeeps in the club ranging from newly purchased stock vehicles to slightly modified, comp trucks and historical Jeeps.
What we do
- Easy, moderate and challenging off-road driving
- Beach runs
- Scenic touring trips
- Overnight/long weekend camps
- Experience days
- Toolbox days
- Social activities
- Monthly club meeting with dinner or sausage sizzle
If Fraser Island, Double Island Point, Stradbroke Island, Bribie Island, Rover Park, The Springs, Scenic Rim, Sundown National Park, Condamine Gorge and river crossings, Duck Creek Road, Mt Mee, Bellthorpe, Levuka, Janowen or Swan Gully (just to name a few), sparks some interest, check out the trip calendar and come join us on a trip soon.
Social activities have included barefoot bowls, a ladies day out exploring Maleny and Montville, our end of year Christmas function with a visit from Santa and his elf and our upcoming Christmas in July dinner.
Why join this club?
- Great people, make new friends
- Get to know your vehicle and its off-road capabilities
- Develop and grow your 4WDing skills
- Get advice and encouragement from experienced members
- Help others: become a trip leader or committee member
- Enjoy a variety of trips and activities
- Go to places you never thought you would
- Enjoy the great outdoors, come camping, relax by the fire
- Have fun and take your adventures to a new level
Come and join us soon
Attend a club meeting and sausage sizzle
Participate in two club trips before joining, obligation free
If we are the right fit for you and you’d like to join, visit the Join Us page
Enquiries: Please contact the club secretary at email@example.com