How to join
- Visitors participate in two official club trips. By attending two club trips, you can take the time to see if you fit in and see if you want to join the club. It also gives current club members the chance to ensure you are a good fit for us.
- After attending two official club trips, visitors are then invited to join the club.
- Ensure you have read The Constitution and The Club By-Laws, the two main documents that outline the legal structure of the club and obligations of members that govern how the club is run.
Once you have made the decision to join, congratulations!
- Complete the membership application form provided through the membership invitation email and submit it via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure you also pay the membership application fee ($70). Preferred payment method is EFT.
- All new membership applications are reviewed and approved by the Management Committee.
- If your membership is approved you will be notified by email.
- If your membership is not approved you will be notified by email and receive a full refund.
Please make sure you have read and follow the minimum trip requirements
See the BJC trip classifications for club trips