- Front and rear recovery points
- Two rated shackles
- First aid kit
- Fire extinguisher
- UHF two way, hand held is fine
Note: All members must have the above equipment. Visitors may borrow this equipment from the club. Please let us know in advance if you need to borrow a radio as these are limited.
General trip rules
- Pets are not permitted on club trips
- Alcohol is not to be consumed by drivers or passengers on runs.
- Illegal drugs and fire arms are not permitted at any time.
- Enclosed footwear
- The driver in front is totally responsible for the vehicle following, and MUST wait at all intersections, where the convoy turns, for the following vehicle.
- In hilly country or water crossings or other types of obstacles, you MUST allow the vehicle in front to clear the hill or obstacle and the track is clear before you can proceed. Don’t too follow to close. The vehicle in front must notify the vehicle following when the track is clear.
- Never leave the convoy until you have informed the Trip Leader or Tail End Charlie and they have responded.
- Arrive at the departure point by the nominated time.
- Make yourself known to the trip leader on arrival.
- Sign on to the trip sheet.
- All vehicles MUST have a working UHF/CB Radio. The Club UHF Channel is 15.
- You are representing the Brisbane Jeep Club and are expected to follow safe driving practices, abide by our rules and by-laws and follow the directions of the trip leader at all times.
- If you are not confident or do not wish to attempt any part of the event, it is your responsibility to inform the trip leader.
- Always leave gates as you find them.